Sale/Vintage Jelly Belly Duck Brooch
- WINTER MARKDOWN
- This darling little jelly belly duck varies from the other pins in that you can almost imagine seeing him lagging behind the others.
- This little duck has a light fuchsia belly and gold silhouette. Historically, these bellies were prominent in the 50’s and were often pricey.
- Their popularity reached new heights when one smart man began making them with less expensive gems.
- This vintage quacker is 2 inches in length and in mint condition.
- He is doesn’t have signatures or markings even with the aid of magnification.
Current stock: 0
- Gift wrapping:
- Options available
- $0.00 (Fixed Shipping Cost)