Men’s Silver Fleur-di-Lis Necklace
- This Pretty Little Beads men’s necklace has an unusual cross like appearance.
- The “fleur-de-lis” silver pendant is etched in the middle and on each opposing side.
- There are several historical accounts behind the uses of this symbol but it is agreed upon that it originated within France and carried a sign of royalty.
- Today this symbol can be found within wallpaper patterns, material and even clothing.
- A website is located below in which you can research further if desired.
- This Hematite necklace would make quite an appealing and riveting gift for yourself or the historical expert in your life.
MessageToEagle.com – Fleur-de-lis, ( French: “lily flower”) is an ancient symbol that has long been associated with French royalty. Depicting a stylized lily or lotus flower we encounter the emblem as in many places across the world. What makes the Fleur-de-lis symbol is how it has been used in different contexts. Is has represented peace, war, religion, politics, royalty and more.Read more: http://www.messagetoeagle.com/ancient-symbol-fleur-de-lis-meaning-history-explained/#ixzz4UXpqZxr3
- Gift wrapping:
- Options available
- $0.00 (Fixed Shipping Cost)