African Print Scarf
- As the pictures reveal this Pretty Little Beads scarf is a burst of colors and patterns.
- This one-of-a-kind scarf was found at an antique store and while it isn’t very aged, it couldn’t be passed up.
- Its dissonance strays from the usual colors and patterns that we are accustomed to.
- The rust and hunter green stripes pop as does the yellow that is splashed throughout.
- Amongst the colors are geometric shapes that reveal melon, black, lemon and hunter green emerges once again.
- The scarf is long and near 15 inches across with a bit of fringe on the ends.
- This beauty will make a smooth transition into your accessories and it can be worn with more than you imagine.
- It would make a perfect gift for the friend that loves to vary her outfits, however I think this scarf is a keeper.
Note: The scarf is used as a head wrap in Africa and has great historical meaning. After purchasing this scarf at PLBeads, http://www.prettylittle beads.com /scarves Google African Scarves and look for the Pinterest 1000 ways to make head wraps!
- Gift wrapping:
- Options available
- $0.00 (Fixed Shipping Cost)